Thursday, August 5, 2010

Saara's Fav......

...the Saarinen table!

I'm sure I'm not alone with this one, and would be happy with any variety - but the white marble top holds a special place in my heart...

I love the wood veneered option for the right room too...

Then again, sticking with simple white is always a good choice too! Oh, the options!

I'm seriously thinking about buying one of these for our kitchen table. But, of course, I have no idea what to do! I REALLY can't afford a Knoll table and have been looking for good-looking reproductions. Here's the dilemma, do I go with the more economical simple white option, or save a bit and scout-out a marble-topped option? 

These tables look GREAT with EVERY style imaginable, and are TIMELESS!

{unknown}

{decorpad}

{houzz}

{tom scheerer}

{timothy whealon?}

{tom scheerer}

{tom scheerer}


{tom scheerer}


{tom scheerer}

"The underside of typical chairs and tables makes a confusing, unrestful world, I wanted to clear up the slum of legs." 
- Finnish designer Eero Saarinen. Design Year: 1956

3 comments:

  1. These rooms are done beautifully! The tables are so modern but they are used in a sleek, classy way! Wonderful!

    XO,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hard choice- I think they are both really beautiful either one would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these tables a lot, but my hubby would nix the purchase. He is sooo traditional. I like the sleek modern look. I dig it!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails