Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poppies at Play - Parade of Home

Growing up with parents who were always designing and building - new house, new cottage, etc - I was dragged to many parade of homes. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's where one or more houses are designed by various decorators, designers and architects and their work is showcased to the public. I wonder if my parents ever thought I would become an interior designer and my brother an architect?! I guess we were definitely influenced!

Lately I've been enjoying the Pasadena showcase houses but I was just made aware of an online parade of homes...blogger homes! Check out Parade of Homes on Poppies at Play - what a fun way to sneak peaks (legally) into other peoples homes and be inspired!


Every day four bloggers' homes are showcased, so be sure to revisit daily! Oh and they are holding a linky party on Saturday where you can upload a photo of your favorite room in your house. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat, thanks for the info. I just can't look away. All these beautiful homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I have a few (rare) minutes to myself and I headed to your blog. Each entry is as intersting as the previous. I love your ideas, your energy, and the beautiful results! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails