Monday, February 15, 2010

I ♥ Pink

Hope everyone had a sweet and love-filled Valentine's day!

After seeing pink everywhere this weekend, I was reminded of this adorable hotel suite by Sarah Richardson. She created a temporary pink suite at the Park Hyatt in Toronto for breast cancer awareness and it was chic and just perfectly pink. I love the subtle pink backgrounds, and the pops of hot pink accents...



I knew there had to be many other amazing pink rooms, and here are a few I found on flickr. I love the traditional mouldings and tufted, circular bench in this entrance - all dressed in pink!



This is the most darling bedroom, perfectly pink for any princess. My daughter needs a mini pair of chairs like these...



This settee with pink pillows is adorable...



Isn't this bed amazing?! I love the twisty, whimsical lines. This room is so fresh and airy, and I really like how each side of the bed is balanced and symmetrical, but does not match perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails