Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tuesday Terms: Decorative Trap

The U-shaped pipe located beneath the sink is known as a trap. When using a vanity that exposes the plumbing, such as this handsome chocolate powder room does below, you will want to use a decorative trap which becomes a design feature all its own. I am sorry that I do not know the source, but I think this is a great looking bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Linked Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails