Monday, November 22, 2010

MEANINGful Monday: Stretcher

A stabilizing rail that runs horizontally between vertical furniture legs. Found on tables, chairs or sofas, stretchers come in various styles including circumferential, double and turned spindle. May also be referred to as a stretcher beam. {Lee Industries sofa}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails