Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pop Quiz!

Don't worry, no one fails this one! If you've browsed through the March issue of Real Simple, you may have already completed this design quiz. It's fun, though, so you can always do it again!



Without thinking too much about your choices or looking at the small letter they are associated with, circle images on the right page that you are drawn to.

{Sorry these weren't scanned - haven't been able to get near that device for some time now. You can click the photos to make them bigger. Don't forget to read the actual article too!}

Ok, start circling - quick, quick, quick!


Done circling? Now tally up how many A's, B's, C's & D's you circled (hopefully you have one somewhat dominant letter), flip to the next pages, and see your favored design style displayed in a beautiful room. I really love how the article suggests key starter pieces for every style - a great touch!


If you're like me, you probably had a pretty good idea of where your style would fall. I was right-on with guessing that I'd be mixing things up with a dash of "Sophisticated Classic" and sprinkling of "Vintage Eclectic".


Another great tool is the handy chart listing a few stores relevant to each style, or fusion of styles. I'll have to refer back to this when I'm drawing-a-blank on where to start my shopping...


Well, there you have it. I thought this was a fun 10 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. I have randomly started getting Real Simple. I didn't pay for it. It's pretty much the best thing to happen all year:)

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails